Friday, April 16, 2010

I really hate drinking water.

Lost the weight from Easter, but once again, I'm maintaining and not losing at this point. Why does that always happen? Oh well, at least I'm not gaining and gaining and gaining. I'll continue the diet, maybe be a little stricter. :<
Anyway.. Um.. I've been drawing, learning Japanese and playing a lot of DDR. I feel like the Japanese isn't sticking as well as I'd like. I wish I had a workbook or something.
Mmm, what else. Well, I have a story that's actually starting to come together. My OCs 94483, Doctor Lazscu(I'm totally changing his name. Never really loved it. Not sure what it will be though), Pipette and Bronx are in it. I hope I'm good at writing, haha. Lazscu and Pipette's back story changed with the little bit of story I created. I also want to work on these 2-3 other ideas that I have, but for now 94483's story will be the main event.
As always, I have plans, I have plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment