Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's been a while.

Yeah, it's been a while. Know why? Avatar. Friends. An unfortunate death.
RIP, Joe.

I'm very into the movie Avatar. I'm pretty obsessed. I haven't studied Japanese with Rosetta in WEEKS. I've been studying Na'vi and trying to maintain what knowledge I have of Japanese. It's hard. But good for my brain, which hasn't been massaged in a while.
I really regret not being interested in the movie when it came out in theaters, for real. But yeah, I've been hanging out at http://tree-of-souls.com (I'm Ay'iheyu)
Everyone is so friendly. I love it. I'm used to forum sites being overrun by trolls and assholes, but not there. Pandora and the Na'vi represent a friendly community, where everyone and everything works together, and this forum reflects that. They've been so kind so far, and I love reading all of the topics. Wow, never gushed about a forum before. XD

Anywho, I've drawn a bit. Here's some links.
sketches of a smiling na'vi, and a warrior.
another sketch of a na'vi just standing around? lol.
BUY WAR BONDS.
This is my brain. (avatar, avatar, AMERICAN NAVY OFF TO WAR, 30s, 40s, 20s, KAWAIIJAPAN NE~) I wish I were a less eclectic. It kinda drives me crazy at times. I want to fit into ONE CATEGORY. Just sometimes.

In other news, diet. I'm going to check my weight right now....Ah,well, I'm just below my average. Although I just ate, I have to eat again in about an hour and a half. I also have to work out. So yup, I'm still pretty consistent (except for the wake and funeral days, completely threw me off- I gained two pounds from that because I was at 1_7 and now I'm at 1_9 T-T) I also need to watch my portions a little closer, as I have to shave them down just a tad. I've been putting a little too much lately. 29 pounds to go :|
Also, I'm doing something new with my hair! I really really hate flat ironing my hair. It smells bad and it's extremely damaged. So I'm doing a hairstyle so I can wash my hair like a normal in a Kazakhstan, swim like a normal in a Kazakhstan, don't have to fuck with it all of the time like a normal in a Kazakhstan.
Braids! (with extensions.) I really wanted to try dreads, but I don't like that I have to cut them out. So this is the next awesomest thing, right?! Right. So that's what I'm doing.
KBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment