Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another one!

It was a fantastic sunny week until thursday/friday. But it still made me really happy and I feel less depressed now (I wasn't depressed at all when it was sunny, but the rain/clouds get right to me). So the next stupid venture is: DDR FREESTYLE! Denise and I want to do cute/moe style ddr freestyling. I hope it is at least somewhat successful (Maybe two song routines?) That would make me happy, or even just one. I got my newer mat working again and the old mat is still spotty, but it's an old mat, so I forgive it. I'm so excited to try!
Yesterday the boy scout troop celebrated 90 years, and I was told that a lot of the older scouts would come, so I went and I overexcited myself, because it was kind of a letdown. They didn't show up. Not that I don't enjoy the current boys, I just hoped that I could see the guys I grew up with in the troop. A handful of older older older guys came. But none of the 90s guys. At least I got cake.

^There's a mini comic with Beau and Chance^
Beau is very very old. And voodoo-y. I imagine that Chance finds out any news for him, so that's that.
Oh, another thing. My mum accidentally my folder of stuff on my external drive. and it was baaaad.
I keep my anime in there. NOT on Vlad. So I've been trying to get my stuff back on there (and also seeing if I have enough space to keep copies on vlad as well orz) well, it's been fine actually. I rediscovered anime I should watch and included it to my collection, so yeah, it's been good.
Another thing. I kinda wanted to cosplay this year at anime fest, but it's more than likely I won't have the funds. Maybe not even to go to the thing altogether. But if I do get to go, I'll bring my mum's camera and really try to take advantage of my time there this year. Haha, I say that every year T_T I have a stupid personality. Anyway, if my confidence does get built up.. I WILL MAKE FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment