Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ureshii!

Good days! Hung out with Jennifer on sunday. Hung out with Denise monday to tuesday. It's mostly been sunny, besides monday and tuesday. Very good days! I'm happy.
well, the only thing is my job search. whenever I'm suggested something, it's usually something that makes me feel uncomfortable. You know, those one-shot deals, "do this, answer a bunch of questions with a group, do this, get $100 and go home." But especially for me, who has trouble wording the simplest sentences, around familiar friends (never mind around strangers x__x) I just have this huge fear of doing something like that. I hope at least someone understands.
Also, sunshine mart is hiring, I discovered while hanging out with Jennifer. Do you think they won't hire me because I'm not Japanese/don't speak japanese? D:
Drawd some stuff.

The second picture I put up on deviantart, but with static. This version kinda looks too plain or something, but I personally like it that way.
Been really into my 20s-40s thing. Been really into my wapanese thing. Kinda want to find a way to combine them well. I'm excited to explore those ideas. Oh, that reminds me. Totally bought a fitted Betsy Johnson dress for $6. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? It's so amazing. I love you, Unique! :] My mum has been making me a snorlax dress. Inspired by an image someone posted online- I had the fabric from when I wanted to make a sailor themed dress. But I didn't like that type of fabric for that dress, and so I just had the blue and white fabric laying around. So happy- I want to make more pokemon dresses. I'm not the hugest fan of pokemon ever, but it's just fun to go back on that fun part of my childhood.
Omg, I totally forgot about drawing more gross pokemon.

1 comment: