Wednesday, March 3, 2010

VQ the mangaka?

Ever since I read about Nick Simmons (see here and here) it's made me want to make a really American manga. If you know me, you probably know that I HATE drawing comics. For some reason, drawing in panels is extremely tedious and difficult for me.
But I feel like we really need redemption. I've never considered myself patriotic, but every time one of us fucks up THAT'S what the rest of the world hears about, and it tends to drown out all of the good and noble things that we do. So, what will other countries anime fans think of American mangaka (manga creators)? Once again, we're spoiled and the only reason why we get things like Incarnate done is because we've got money behind it. No talent needed, as usual, Americans. It's a shame to all of us.
Hopefully... I will have the patience and be able to use my new-found motivation to create an extremely American manga that people from all over the world can fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment